- 1 bunch carrots (about 1 pound)
- 1 head cauliflower
- neutral oil for roasting
- thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 1½ tablespoons water
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Toss rough chopped carrots and cauliflower in an oven dish with oil and roast, stirring occasionally, until browned and tender (20-30 minutes).
Meanwhile, whisk miso paste, rice vinegar, mirin, ginger and water in a bowl until well combined. Pour mixture over roasted vegetables and toss to combine, then roast for an additional 4-5 minutes, until glaze begins to caramelize.
Top thinly sliced green onion and a generous amount of furikake.